Monday, January 19, 2009

Zemanta - A cool blogging tool

I'm writing this piece to test out a new blogging plug-in - well, at least it's new to me. I think Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBasethey've been around for a year or so. It's called Zemanta and it recommends articles, pictures, tags, etc that are related to my blog post as I'm writing it. It just proposed that I link the word "Zemanta" to their website. I didn't have to leave the browser window that I'm in, and I didn't have to type out the URL.

And I just dragged in that image of their logo. Pretty cool stuff.

I had heard about these guys - vaguely - from reading various tech blogs. But it caught my attention when Albert Wenger at Union Square Ventures (USV) told me about them. USV invested in them a while back.

They integrate nicely with Blogger and just about every other blogging platform out there.
I recommend you check it out.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: